It is a kind of technique to learn about to hack Wi-Fi password as we all know that you are a Nobel person – and we trust you.
It is a kind of tantalizing pops up in a list whenever you boot up the Laptop and Cell phone. It means there is a chance of having a WIFI networks at near to your place or at home. But there ‘s a lock next to the network name which indicates security is activated in the user’s device. Without having a device password, one cannot login to the network and get access to that network.
Perhaps, if you forgot password of your own network, and do not have close one who are willing to share their device’s WI FI password. You just need to go outside for better network area and spend your penny to use the free WI-FI there available.
Also Check How To Find Your IP Address
Another option available is to installed an App for your smartphone like Wi-Fi-Map (Available for IOS and android), You will going to find the list of 2 million hotspot with free WI FI including some password locked WI-FI connection. However, there are some other ways to get better WI-FI connection mentioned below.
Steps To Hack Wi-Fi Password
Windows commands to get the Key
This technique helps to recover the Wi-Fi network connection only if when you have previously connected to the same network using with password security. In shorts this technique will works in case you have forgotten your previously used password. It can be able to work due to window 8 and 10 which create a profile of every Wi-Fi connections to which you were previously attached. If you allow window to delete all previous password, so this technique will not work anymore. But most of the people never do that to allow window to forget all password.
- The process to recover your password is to go into a Windows Command Prompt with administrative privileges.
- You can also use Cortana to search for “cmd” and menu will show Command Prompt; Right click that entry and select “Run as administrator”.
- It will open black box full of white text with the prompt inside – the line a > , like C:\WINDOWS\system32>. It will indicate as :
- The bring up a selection for user profile for all the Wi-Fi network (aka WLANs, or wireless local area network) which your have accessed and saved.
- Choose the one for which you want to get the password and copy it.
- At the prompt below, type the details, but replace Xs with the name which you have copied; then u need the quotation mark if the network name has space.
netsh wlan show profile name=”XXXXXXXX” key=clear
In the new data, Looks under security setting for the line “Key Content”. The word comes up is the Wi-Fi password.
In MacOS, Open the spotlight search (Cmd+space) and type terminal to get Mac equivalent of a command prompt. Type replace the Xs with the network name.
security find-generic-password -wa XXXXX
- Try to Log into the router first before you do a full reset because from there, you can easily reset your password/key if you have forgotten.
- That is also not possible if you do not have the router’s password either. (Wi-Fi password and the router password are not the same thing unless you set it up that way).
- Reset the router only works if you have routers password. That access could be on Wi-Fi or physically utilizing an ethernet cable.
Or that can be simpler if you are sitting in the same room as the router. Almost every router in existence has a reset button in it. Push it with the pen or unfold paperclip and hold it in the same way for 10 second, and the router will reset to the factory settings.
- If you have a router that belongs to your internet service provider (ISP) then check the slip or sticker on it before a reset – it might have printed the router and Wi-Fi key is right on the hardware.
- You need another password once you have reset the router including a username to access the router itself.
- This can also be done via PC attached to the router via Ethernet-you will need that since the reset probably killed any potential Wi-Fi connection you had going in.
This access is typically done with a web browser.
The URL to type is either 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.0.1, or some variation. It generally works. Figure out, PC connected to the router, open a command prompt and type “ipconfig” without the quotes. Among gobbledygook for an “IPv4 Address” start with 192.168. Other two space called octets, are into different numbers 0 and 255. Note third octet (probably a 1 or 0). The fourth space is specific towards PC which using for logging in to router.
In the browser, type 192. 168.x.1, replacing the X you need to replace the X with the number which you have find in the ipconfig search. The 1 in the last octet should be point to the router – It is the number one device onto the network.
At this point of time, the router will ask for a password and username. You can also check manually, perhaps lost it or threw it. For this, got to Routerpassword.com, which exist for one reason: tell people default password and Username for every router ever created.
Now you will need a routers model number which is available on the back or bottom. You will quickly get through the pattern among router matter of having admin and password.
Crack the Code
You can create a system for dual boot into a separate operating system that can do “penetration testing “a kind of offensive approach security, where you can address a network for all possible paths of a breach.
- Kali Linux is a kind of Linux distribution built for that purpose.
- Run Kali Linux off a CD or USB key without installing to your hard drive of PC.
- It free of cost and attach with all tools that you need to crack network. It is now available as an App WINDOWS APP STORE! If you are only after a Wi-Fi network, the Wifislax distro is a live CD target them directly.
Aircrack-ng– is set of tools for auditing wireless network so it could be a part of any network admin toolkit which take on cracking WEP and WPA-PSK keys. If you want to crack a network you must have right of Wi-Fi adapter in your PC, wich support packet injection. You must be easy and comfortable with a command line. Your adapter and Aircrack must collect huge database to get close to decrypting the passkey on the network. It could take a moment. Here is hot to on doing using Aircrack installed on Kali Linux.
Reaver-wps– After two to 10 hours of brute attack, reaver should be able to reveal that password. But is will going to work only on router that you are using has both strong signal and WPS turned on. WPS is a kind of feature where you can push button on router, another button on router device, and they will find each other and link automatically, with a fully encrypted connection.