Microsoft outlook error code 0x8004210b is one of the common error faces by users while sending a mail with Outlook 2002, Outlook 2003, or outlook 2007. There can be a different reason of receiving the following messages 0x8004210b.
The whole message itself looks like:
Task ‘servername.com-Sending’ reported error (0x8004210B): ‘The operation timed out waiting for a response from the sending (SMTP) server. If you continue to receive this message contact your server administrator or Internet Service Provider (ISP).
So, this blog will help you learn various causes of getting Error 0x8004210b and different possible ways to fix it.
What 0x8004210b Error code Indicates?
This error usually occurs while sending or receiving email. It means that your remote server Store your outlook email due to which it is taking longer time than usual to fetch or send new mails.
Causes of 0x8004210b Microsoft Outlook Error code
There could be many reasons of getting this error message mentioned below.
- Incomplete installation of outlook application.
- Virus could be another reason for window corruption and outlook program files.
- Because of the recent software changes in your system, corruption occur in window registry.
- Outlook files deleted accidentally.
Also, Check Fix 0x80070035 Error Code
Resolution of Reported Error 0x8004210b in Outlook
Step 1: System update required
Finding this error in your system is little bit difficult and this error could be occurred due to an outdated Driver or windows. So, update your driver regularly to ignore this outlook error messages 0x8004210b and along with the driver you will also need to update your window software. The process of updating window software is Go to Star > All Program > Window Update. Then go to Changes Setting and Click on Automatic. So, this will help you to update your system on regular basis when it required.
Step 2: Uninstall and Reinstall MS Outlook program
The process of Uninstall and Reinstall the Outlook program help your system in preparing outlook error message because of Microsoft Corporation Program. The process of Uninstallation is Go to the Control Panel and Uninstall the program, after that reinstall the program in your system.
Step 3: Performing Full scanning of your Computer via Antivirus
Due to Virus and Trojan, some of your files in your driver gets infected due to which Outlook is not able to perform their function properly and as a result Outlook gives this error messages. With some antivirus application you can disable the scanning of outgoing and incoming email message, perform malware scan in your complete system and get rid of any kind of spyware by using an antivirus program. One antivirus system is also known to cause this problem is Norton Internet Security/Norton Antivirus.
Step 4: Resolve registry Entries associated with error code 0x8004210b
There is a step by step process of resolving these Entries in your system.
- Go to Start button and type “Command” in the search bar.
- Click on Ctrl+Shift+Enter. Then dialog box appears, choose Yes.
- Type “regedit” on the black box and click Enter.
- Click on File and then Export.
- Choose an appropriate folder where you want to save your Outlook backup key.
- Then in the file name, you must type your file folder for your backup keys.
- In the Export Range Box, you need to select an option “Selected Branch” then click Save.
- Now you have the backup keys of your MS Outlook related registry entry which you can edit manually if you want.
Step 5: Install all available windows updates
The process of updating your window by Typing Update on Start menu. You need to install all service pack provided by a Microsoft windows. This will also automatically pop up on your screen in regular manner. If there is any update is pending, then Click Install updates.
Step 6: Run Windows System File Checker
This Run windows system file checker will help you to find any corruption in your window system file. The process to run this:
- Click on the Start menu and type Command in the search bar.
- Click on Ctrl+shift+Enter and then select Yes.
- Type “sfc/scannow” and click Enter.
- Scanning will be started and start showing on your screen commands.
Step 7: Perform clean windows Installation
There is a last solution to resolve this error code 0x8004210b is to reinstall windows from the hard disk and restart your system. It will help to wipe out all junk files present in the system.
Conclusion The main reason of occurring the error code 0x8004210b is program installation, windows shutdown process or installing new window operating system. I hope we help you out with the different solution of resolving this error code.