Due to commercial and copyright factors, macOS operating system not compatible with the NTFS format very well. When the NTFS format disk is inserted into the Mac, the files on it can only be read. However, you can’t move new files to the disk, nor can the files be edited, deleted, and renamed directly. To solve this problem, you can use iBoysoft NTFS for Mac. NTFS for Mac acts as a bridge between the Mac operating systems and NTFS drive. Once you install this product on the Mac, the NTFS files can be read and written on Mac directly.
Why do most of the users choose to use the NTFS format?
Given the following advantages of NTFS, many users prefer to format hard drives as NTFS file systems:
- It is safe: NTFS file system can easily specify the authority size of a user to access a certain file or directory and operation.
- It supports large files: FAT32 only supports 32G independent partitions, and NTFS supports 2TB (2047G).
- It is a journaling file system: NTFS storage data is to write file information first and then record the file content. Even if the power is accidentally cut off or the device is unplugged during file storage, you can continue to store data after it returns to normal to maintain data integrity.
- It has better space allocation: You can choose to compress files when storing data to save space.
What is iBoysoft NTFS for Mac?
iBoysoft is a popular software development company that offers solutions for data recovery, drive management, and NTFS for Mac, and more. iBoysoft is committed to providing Mac and Windows users with better products to help them get a better computer experience.
iBoysoft NTFS for Mac allows macOS users to experience unlimited read/write access to NTFS hard drives, SSDs or, thumb drives on macOS operating system. It’s also a disk management tool for you, you can enjoy some additional functions such as viewing disk information, erasing disk data, checking, and fixing disk errors through it. In addition, it is safe, cost-effective and easy to use. So, the iBoysoft NTFS for Mac has been widely praised by users from North America, South America, Europe, and South Asia.
Read & write performance of iBoysoft NTFS for Mac
1. Fast speed: The experience of writing NTFS files on Mac computers is as fast as the experience of writing APFS files on Mac.
2. Convenience: You only need to go through a few simple download steps to use it directly. By default, Microsoft NTFS for Mac by iBoysoft will automatically mount NTFS drives in read-write mode on your Mac, you can operate this mounted NTFS drive like Mac’s native drive.
3. Excellent compatibility: It can be used on almost all configured Macs. It was compatible with macOS10.13～macOS 11.2. And it can run smoothly on the intel-based Mac, T2-based Mac, and M1-based Mac.
4. Better security: iBoysoft NTFS for Mac provides smooth data exchange between Windows and Mac, even in heavy workload situations. Your files will be completely secure with no delays or corruption issues.
How to install and use iBoysoft NTFS for Mac to read and write NTFS files?
Step 1: You can download iBoysoft NTFS for Mac in App Store or download it on the official website of iBoysoft.
Step 2: Double click the box in the middle of the pop-up named Installer.
Step 3: Enter Password to install Software. The password usually is your Mac boot password.
Step 4: Click the Continue Installation. Pay attention please: after clicking it your Mac will be restarted.
Step 5: After the computer is restarted, the software installation is complete.
Step 6: Insert your NTFS disk. You can edit the NTFS files directly.
In short, iBoysoft NTFS for Mac is not a free NTFS for Mac, its excellent read and write functions on Mac are in high demand by Mac users. iBoysoft NTFS for Mac greatly meets the needs of Mac users to read and write NTFS files with its fast speed, compatibility, safety, and easy-to-use performance. If you are hesitating to choose which brand of NTFS for Mac, iBoysoft is worthy of consideration alternative.