Here we discuss the new feature of WhatsApp. Nowadays, WhatsApp has become our part of life with a lot of features like sending messages, photos, videos, calls. . WhatsApp is the world’s most popular messaging app in the world. WhatsApp, the messaging service owned by Facebook, is one of the most popular online international communication services all over the world. A large number of users access the service through WhatsApp Web. But now WhatsApp also gives us a new feature, which is a web service. If we want to access WhatsApp on a computer or laptop, this will be possible because of the WhatsApp website. . You can access WhatsApp on both your phone and your computer.
6 Basic Steps to use WhatsApp web
- First of all, you need to open web browser on your computer or laptop and type the website web.whatsapp.com.
2. Now open WhatsApp on your smartphone and click on the three dots seen at the right side corner of your phone screen.
3. When click on these three dots you can see many options like new group, new broadcast, WhatsApp web, starred messages, payments and setting. As you can see the option WhatsApp web click on it and tap on Link a device.
4. Scan QR code that appears on the site with your phone.
5. Hold your phone up to the QR code on your computer to pair it.
6. Your smartphone account is now linked with the web browser WhatsApp. From there you can send and receive messages from your computer’s desktop browser.