YouTube Video Downloader Free Download Full Version
Looking for ways to download videos on your mobile/computer devices? No worries, since that is what the most YouTube users and downloaders look for. YouTube is a huge platform where tons of videos are uploaded and watched on a daily basis and there are many people who want to download videos that they like on YouTube and share with their friends and family.
YouTube has its own way for link and video-sharing but when it comes to downloading the videos from YouTube on your devices then it becomes a bit challenging. Why so? Because downloading videos from YouTube is not completely legal. It may be okay if you download it for your personal offline use, however, YouTube’s Terms of Service doesn’t grant permission to download it without prior consent.
But if you, for your own reasons, feel the need to download a video from YouTube, here are the ways to do it in the most effective manner.
YouTube Video Downloader For Desktop Apps
Desktop apps are the best way to download videos from YouTube and are also going popular these days. These apps are mostly free to use on your computer devices and help you download videos of your preference within a matter of no time. You can simply use these apps to save and download videos of high quality in any format by simply copying and pasting the URL. Let’s find them one by one.
Aslo Check How To Use Screen Recorder For Windows 10
VLC Media Player (Windows, macOS, Linux)
We all must be aware of the exceptional features of the VLC Media Player and how it can play nearly any media file. The desktop app is completely free and also enables you to download videos from YouTube.
- You just need to start with opening YouTube in your browser, search for the video you want to download, and then you need to copy the URL of the video.
- You need to open your VLC Player and click on the ‘Media’ icon in the menu bar and then click on ‘Open Network Stream’ to paste the video link that you had copied earlier in the blank field.
- Click on ‘Play’.
- Go to the ‘Tools’ while the video is playing and then click on ‘Codec Information’.
- Windows will show you the ‘Source’ from where you need to copy the highlighted link and paste it into your browser, the video will start playing.
- You will see the download option, click on the download button to save the video on your device.
4K Downloader (Windows, macOS, Linux, Ubuntu)
4K Downloader is a third-party app that is available with both the free and the paid version as well. It lets you download the videos of up to 8K quality and up to 4K in a free version in any format. The best part about the videos is that it has multilingual features that allow subtitles in different languages while downloading videos.
- To get the videos downloaded, you need to get the 4K Downloader app on your computer.
- Then copy the URL of the video on YouTube and close the tab of the video as you have already copied the link.
- Open the 4K Downloader app now and click on the ‘Paste link’ button on the top-left corner of the application.
- The application will capture the link from you copied on your clipboard and shows you a new window to download your video in the size and speed of your preference.
- Once the video is downloaded, you can find the video in a folder where it was saved after being downloaded.
5KPlayer (Windows & macOS)
5KPlayer is a free video downloader for both Mac and Windows that allow free downloading of videos from YouTube. You need to sign up to get the complete functions and features of the app. It enables users to get services from more than 300 sites and offers 100% safe to use with no viruses, adware, malware, etc.
- Copy the link of the video you want to download from YouTube and open the 5k Player app.
- Then paste the link in the blank field for the link and click on ‘Paste URL and Analyze’.
- After clicking on the Paste ‘URL and Analyze’ button, the video will be displayed on the page with a ‘Download’ button.
- Click on the ‘Download’ button to download multiple videos at once.
WinX YouTube Downloader (Windows & macOS)
WinX is a free YouTube video download app for desktops use and supports more than 300 websites. You can download 4K videos using this and that too multiple videos at the same time. The app is considered completely and optimum to use for efficient downloading options.
- To start with the app, you must download and install the app on your computer.
- Copy the YouTube link of the video you want to download and open the WinX app and paste the link choosing the format and quality option as per your choice.
- You can line up several videos at one time before hitting the download button and download all of them altogether by clicking on ‘Download’.
- The videos will be downloaded at once and will be saved in a certain folder of your computer device.
Using YouTubeByClick software, you can download the videos from YouTube for free. It lets you download videos of different qualities up to 8K from more than 40 sites. The best part about the app is that it allows you to use ‘dials’ to pre-define your preferred download format on the interface.
- As you will go to the YouTubeByClick app using your web browser, you need to search the video that you want to download.
- The video will show up with a small window containing a message in the bottom right corner of the screen.
- You will be shown the options of ‘Download MP3’ and ‘Download Video’ in the window to download your file.
- You can choose as per your preference with quality and format type selection by clicking it.
- The video will be downloaded on your computer for watching offline.
YouTube Video Downloader For Mobile App
YouTube Downloader (Android)
YouTube Downloader is a free app for android that runs fast and smoothly to download videos from YouTube. You need to get the app on your mobile device to download the video on your android phone. Open the app and search in the search bar to find the video you want to download. As soon as the video appears, click on the videos and choose the format in which you want to download the video (MP3 for audio and MP4 for video). After selecting the format click on the download button to start downloading. The downloaded video will appear in your device storage.
Websites For YouTube Video Download
If you want to download videos from YouTube but also do not want to add one more application to your collections of software on your computer system, you are covered. Website Video Downloader is the best solution for those who want to avoid installing the software on their device. These sites help you download files of different size and quality on your computer without installing a single software and are completely safe to use. Here are a few sites that are helpful in regards to this.
KeepVid is a popular website for downloading videos from hundreds of websites and one of them is YouTube. You will find it extremely easy to use with a simple interface that allows the video quality of up to 1080p. It is a fast and secure way to download videos if you do not want to use the desktop software and help you download the video with easy pasting selections. The website offers a free downloading feature for the users.
- To download the video, you need to open the video you want to download on YouTube.
- Click on the ‘Share’ icon as you play the video and then click on the blue ‘Copy’ icon that will appear after that.
- Then open ‘www.Keepvid.pro’ in your browser and paste the link you have copied in the blank space for the link of the web page.
- It will show the ‘Download’ button with some formats, you can select the format and quality and click on the download button to download the video.
- It will save the file to your computer as the download completes.
Vidpaw is a powerful solution that has versatile features for users as it works as a video converter, video recorder, and, of course, a video downloader. It is a popular app that also works without installing software and offers free and safe video downloading across 1000+ sites.
- Get the Vidpaw’s Free Online Video Downloader on your device browser.
- Copy the link of the video you wish to download from the web URL bar and paste it into the search bar of the Online Video Downloader.
- The video will appear and give you the format and quality options to choose to download your video.
- After making the choice, hit the ‘Download’ button and wait until the download is complete.
- Once the video is downloaded, you can choose to save wherever you want it on your computer.
Browser Extensions For Video Download
Browser Extensions is an eminent way to download videos as these extensions help you download high-quality videos within a few minutes. You can also make a list of videos you want to download and then download all of them at once. Here are a few sites that offer extensions to be installed on your browser and enjoy offline videos on your device.
FastestTube is a free extension provider for almost every browser including Opera, Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Internet explorer. It also does several other things apart from downloading YouTube videos. The extensions will provide you seamless downloading experience and will add a ‘Download this video’ Button below every video you so you can easily download and save them on your device.
Also Check Free Video Conferencing Software For Windows
YouTube Video Downloader
YouTube Video Downloader extension allows YouTube video downloading on multiple browsers including Chrome, Opera, Vivaldi, and Microsoft Edge. It helps you download the videos in a simple and quick manner. You can gather videos to download and it will let you download them by adding a button under every video. You just need to click on ‘install’ to get the extension on your browser and that’s all to start downloading videos.
Video DownloadHelper extension is free to be used on Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, and Microsoft Edge. You can download videos from a large number of sites adding this extension on your browser. The videos playing on a web page can be downloaded when you find the extension icon under the video. This extension is a safe and quick way to get videos on your devices.