Paytm is a digital payment platform that allows people to transfer money to anyone instantly. Paytm is safe and secure payment app certified by RBI. Paytm Wallet is one of the most common features of the Paytm payments app. Paytm users can easily send money without charged any cost from their Paytm wallet to the wallets of other users or to other bank accounts. You can easily transfer money from your Paytm wallet to that of other users. You can also transfer money from Paytm wallet to other bank accounts at zero charges. You can send money either to your own account from the Paytm wallet or to a recipient’s bank account, even if the recipient is not a Paytm user.
Money transfer from paytm wallet to your own bank account or another bank account
To transfer money from the Paytm wallet to a bank account, you can follow these steps-
- Open the paytm App on your android smart phone. And if you are not having this App then you can download this app from Google play store.
- Under the “My Paytm” section, tap on the “Paytm Wallet” option.
- When you open paytm wallet, you can see the many option like to ‘Pay’ , ‘Transfer to bank’, ‘Send a gift vouchers’, ‘Cashback offers’. You can tap on the ‘Transfer to bank’ option available on your screen and you can pay directly to the bank accounts either yours or others.
- Enter the amount you want to transfer and paytm wallet has a limit to transfer money which is between Rs 25 to Rs 25000. Users can transfer money from their Paytm Wallet to any bank account without any charges. If you have sent money from your wallet to the bank account previously, you can choose from the saved accounts as well.
- When you add a new account you have to enter all your banks details. Like enter your bank account number, IFSC code and account holder’s name and press the proceed button. Or you can select a saved bank account details.
- Finally, confirm all the money transfer details will be displayed on your screen and hit the Proceed button. The money will be transferred successfully.
- Alternatively, you can also transfer money through by clicking the ‘Pay’ option. Firstly you can click on the ‘Pay’ option and after that you can see scanner will be open and you can scan QR code of the recipient. When you make the payment, you can send money both from your linked bank account as well as your Paytm wallet. You can also enter the mobile number or choose from contacts. If they are UPI-registered numbers, you can send money either from your account or your wallet.
- To send money through paytm wallet, you must have the balance in your paytm wallet account. If your paytm wallet is not enough balance to transfer you can also add money through UPI, Credit/Debit Cards, and net banking. You can also set ‘Automatic Add Money’, where you can fix the amount to be added to the wallet each time the wallet balance goes below a certain amount.